External wooden doors
External wooden doors
Exclusive internal and external doors produced by Dubinski Artistic Joinery Studio are the essence of style and highest standards of workmanship.
What makes doors really exclusive? It is high technilogy and the precision of workmanship on every step of the production process.
Firs of all DUBINSKY Joinery Studio chooses the highest quality wood. It has to be of the firs quality, with no knots or damages. Each batch of wood is monitored.
Second of all: the half-product – glulam. The glulam for our doors is produced of timber glued counter pressure by ourselves. Such a preparation of glulam asserts that your doors will be stable and durable over the years.
Third of all: the chosen material. It is good to make exclusive external wooden doors of oak. It is because oak is one of the most durable natural materials. The materials used to make internal wooden doors depend on the style of the interior. We recommend internal oak doors for our clients. Doors made of alder or meranti doors will also work out beautifully.
Fourth of all: CONSTRUCTION. Our offer includes external doors in two standards: 68mm thick doors and 92mm thick external passive doors. Exclusive external wooden doors are our pride and trademark. The doors manufactured at the Dubiński Joinery are characterised by security, exclusive look and attention to detail .
Fifth: SURFACE. The range of choice of our doors surfaces is really wide. We can choose from smooth surfaces, or those brushed through, which show the structure of woodgrain. The quality of the surface of the door is also affected by the method of applying the paint. We have been using the pressure in the chamber method while manually checking the appropriate surface structure. However, to obtain additional visual effects, our work requires a complete hand painting, for example when we want to achieve the effect of old Provancal doors, which are attractively wiped off .
4. Heavily carved decorative head. Unusual colour of both the decoration and the entire carved doors creates a unique character of this mansion following an example of a countryside estate.
5. The view of the country estate in all its glory. The ground floor adorned with external wooden doors in red. Classic wooden windows crowned with wooden shutters, also in red. It is interesting that the muntin windows are painted red on the outside, and the inside matches stylish kitchen furniture.
6.The classic suburban residence. House externally decorated in tones of white. An interesting element is to break the color in the form of external black oak door. Decoration of exterior doors are glazed fanlight additionally decorated with glazing bars, as well as mullion glass wings, through which the interior of the residence is well-lit. An interesting touch is the use of the handrail and decorative door knocker in the shape of circles.
7. Close-up of a classic residential external oaken doors. The interesting thing is that these are coloured doors: black on the outside, white on the inside, to make it fit the colour of the house.
8. Classic external white oaken doors. The division into four door panels balances the composition.
9. Classic exterior oak doors. Using the knob instead of the handle gives the door delicacy, as well as inserting a glass window, which also allows you to fill the hallway home.
10. Implementation in New York. External solid oak doors.
11. These external oak doors are unique. Their look has been designed in order to refer to a Provencal-style of the interior of the whole house. The wiped-off door surface and decorative nails add the interesting quality to these exclusive external doors.
12. Classic suburban residence. Exterior of the house in tones of white and pastels. Both custom-made wooden muntin windows and exclusive external doors are manufactured with great care and reverence. Especially external oak doors deserve special attention. Two semicircular windows decorating them are made with the traditional method of Tiffany stained glass.
13. Close-up of a decorative fanlight shows utmost care and reverence of decoration.
14. This is one of our most impressive implementations. These unusual external doors are over 7 meters high in total. Both side wings and semicircular fanlight were made with Tiffany stained glass glazing method, and each glass was hand-carved so as to create the impression of frost flowers. Other glasses were grand, so that the passing rays of light created an effect of a cornucopia of colours, shadows and dancing tones.
15. Very classic external oak doors of a traditional mansion. Single door, visually enhanced with two wings. Semicircular fanlight adorned with decorative muntins brightens the interior of the house.
16. Classic external oak doors with an interesting side wing giving the doors a soft feeling.
17. This is one of our favourite implementations. External oak doors, very classic, very elegant. A round flowery carving gives this external door a unique vibe.
18. Unusual external doors. To make this custom-made doors, we used a special technique of aging wood through repeated application of paint and rubbing. An additional aging element simultaneously emphasizing these doors’ unique character are cuts and bark beetle marks.
19. Two-colour external oak doors, decorated with glass fanlight additionally secured with custom-made wrought lattice.
20. This is one of our few modern implementations. These wooden external doors have been subjected to a special painting process, so that the surface became smooth and at the same time lustreless. The combination of frosted glass and metal gives them extra flair.
21. External doors made with a reconstruction method in the image of the previously existing, heavily damaged doors. Their stark look is emphasised with custom-made fittings, imitating the medieval ones.
22. Church gate with double oak doors, made with reconstruction-restoration method.
23. Close-up of external doors carvings, fittings and bars.
24. Exceptionally heavily carved external wooden doors. Made with the reconstruction method, in line with characteristics of the building they decorate.